Expert Heating Services for Georgetown, IN and Surrounding Areas
For responsive heating services, professional installations, and cost-effective maintenance agreements in Georgetown, New Albany, Jeffersonville, Floyds Knobs, IN, or the surrounding areas, there’s only one company to call. Lamb’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a local heating company with decades of experience serving residential and light commercial customers.
Our NATE-certified technicians are available around the clock to meet your family’s needs and prevent inconvenient service interruptions. If your heater goes out, we’ll diagnose the problem and complete any necessary repairs while respecting your property and your schedule. Heating repairs are available for heat pumps and furnaces from all manufacturers. Here are a few reasons why customers trust our professionals for all of their heating repair needs.
- We offer precision diagnostics and transparent price estimates.
- Emergency repairs are available 24 hours a day.
- Vehicles are stocked with name-brand replacement parts.
If your heater is ready to be replaced or if you’re struggling with high energy bills, cold drafts, and poor performance, ask our contractors about an energy-efficient replacement. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we install heat pumps, gas furnaces, hybrid systems, and ductless models to accommodate nearly any budget and installation site. Discover some of the benefits of upgrading.
- High-efficiency systems can lower your energy bills by 20% or more.
- Two-stage heating furnaces use less energy and provide more consistent comfort.
- Our products feature long-term warranties and excellent AFUE and HSPF ratings.
Preventive maintenance is essential for safe, efficient heating. Don’t miss the opportunity to lower your heating bills and avoid repairs. Have our experts service your furnace or heat pump early in the season. You’ll enjoy numerous rewards, including increased reliability and peace of mind.
- Preventive maintenance can lower your short- and long-term ownership costs.
- Fall tune-ups help prevent carbon monoxide buildup and safety concerns.
- Maintenance club members receive priority scheduling, repair discounts, and other perks.
At Lamb’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re the honest company that cares. We stand behind the quality of our work and strive to help educate our clients so they can make informed choices. As a family-owned and operated company since 1988, we offer reasonable pricing and 24/7 emergency service. We always guarantee knowledgeable tradesmen and honest work. Our experts provide efficient services and maintain the highest level of quality for every job we take on. Since a major portion of our business comes from referrals, our continued success is a reflection of our commitment to our customers.
Call our heating contractors today to request a service visit. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or match you with our next available opening.