Professional Air Conditioning Repair for Georgetown, IN and Surrounding Areas
Lamb’s Heating & Air Conditioning offers dependable service when it matters in Georgetown, New Albany, Jeffersonville, Floyds Knobs, IN, and the surrounding areas. Whether you need help with air conditioning repair services during the week, on the weekend, or after-hours, our team is standing by whenever you call.
Troubleshooting Your Heat Pump or AC System
Air conditioner and heat pump breakdowns can interrupt your summer plans, but with help from our experts, they don’t have to. We offer convenient appointments and accurate diagnostics. Our professionals use specialized tools to check the refrigerant pressure, read internal error codes, and test for electrical and mechanical malfunctions. Once we’ve found the source of the problem, we’ll explain the situation and recommend the best solution. Each service vehicle is fully stocked to minimize delays and maintain optimal quality standards.
Common AC Repair Issues
Central air conditioners are hardworking machines that rack up thousands of service hours annually. Routine maintenance prevents most mechanical issues from developing, but problems can still crop up between scheduled service visits. The best strategy is to address suspected malfunctions quickly before they worsen or cause additional damage. Unnoticed or ignored mechanical issues can also lead to increased wear and tear and inflated energy bills. Here are a few of the most common reasons why customers call our air conditioning repair experts.
- Tripped breakers and thermostat or power supply issues
- Fan and compressor malfunctions that are limiting the airflow
- Clogged coils, dirty filters and airflow restrictions that are causing overheating
- Low refrigerant levels that are leading to ice buildup, pressure imbalances and lockouts
- Faulty capacitors that trigger sudden shutdowns, humming or starting difficulties
- Water leaks from clogged condensate drains
24-Hour Air Conditioning Repair Services
We’ve worked hard to grow our company and build our reputation by providing exceptional service. We strive to earn customers for life by exceeding your expectations. Here’s why local homeowners call our heating and cooling professionals and recommend our team to their friends and family.
- Family-owned and operated business since 1988
- Our experts provide efficient services and maintain the highest level of quality
- Offer reasonable pricing and 24/7 emergency service
- We stand behind the quality of our work and strive to help educate our clients
- We always guarantee knowledgeable tradesmen and honest work
- At Lamb’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re the honest HVAC company that cares